Mary is a wonderful Aunt and Sister, who is more than willing to be there when you need her.
Although she is younger than me, I have always looked up to her. She was the first to buy a car, first to buy a house. Always putting everyone’s need before hers. She has all the baking and cooking talent, so she does all the baking. Her intuition with flavors make her amazing at coming up with new flavors. – Virginia
10 Things About Mary
- Middle Child.
- Has a collection of Harajukus
- Has a fur baby, Myllo
- She has a tattoo
- Favorite dessert is tuxedo cake
- Does not like bananas
- Likes skim milk sugar on rice
- Cashier was her dream job as a kid
- Played volleyball, basketball, and hockey
- Did not stall once when learning to drive standard